Sunday 10 November 2013

World Scout Jamboree 2015

Hi!  My name is SPUDMAN (Obviously not my real name) and this is my first blog post. I set up this blog because in less than two years, when I'm 15, I'm going to Japan for a world scouts jamboree. As far as I know, me and one other boy from my scout group were selected. I may have been selected, but I still have an important task; saving up £3,500. That's why I set up this blog. My mum and I have looked for good bank accounts for me to put my funds that I raise. One of my neighbours, who is also my piano teacher, is going to donate some money to me, once the bank account is open. When I do go to Japan, I'm going to do some vlogging on my second YouTube channel. My first channel is for gaming, but I've only uploaded one video.

There is a video on the Jamboree selection camp, and it shows parts in the camp, which was over the weekend a few weeks back. We were being monitored, and the leaders chose the people who would be the best to go to Japan. I am in the video at one point!

 

Bai!



No comments:

Post a Comment