Sunday 18 May 2014

Fundraising Activity Badge

This blog post will help towards my Fubdraising Activity Badge which I could be awarded in Scouts for fundraising for a certain thing. Right now, I am doing two fundraisers - WSJ 2015 and Cancer Research UK, which my schoool will be funding for.  
As you may know, the ammount of money I will need to raise for Japan is £3,500. So far, I have raised £1512 (As of right now), which means I am just under halfway there already, and well on my way to making that three-and-a-half thousand pounds to get to Japan.

My tips for anyone else fundraising are these: Be prepared to give up some of your time - Fundraising is very important, so be prepared to take up a lot of your free time.  It's worth it.
http://members.scouts.org.uk/images/content/badges/sc-as-fund-2.png
The Fundraising Activity Badge
Never giveup on your fundraising - If you think about it, you will eventually make your goal. And finally, have fun - If you don't have fun during fundraising, it won't be as worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment